Saturday, January 29, 2011

So  yesterday  was  fun. I  got  to  meet  up with  old  friends, However  I  had  a  very  hard time with being  in a public  place. I  had  no  where  to  run  and  hide  and that  is  what I  wanted  to  do. I  am  having  a  hard  time  adjusting  back  to  normal  life  and  I  just  found  out  that  I  have  to  do a new ssd form I  just want  to  say  fuck it.  I know that  this does  not help  much but   I feel like  I am  going  to fall  at any minute.

with  crazy  love
Bipolar115


1 comment:

  1. When we are out together, you can ALWAYS come to me for a place to "run & hide" we can go for a short walk n talk. With regard to the forms, there will be many, but always remember that it is a means to an end, once that will benefit you greatly. Keep pluggin along babe. You have many that you can talk to and lean on in times of "Fuck it all" moments. Hang in there, we are all in this together!! <3

    ReplyDelete