Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Come on

Do you  ever  feel like  you  are  completely  alone   in  a  room that  is  full of  people . It's not  that  I  have  a problem with them  I   just  feel so  alone . I  am  trying  to  keep my  hands  from  shaking  and want  to  clean  and  do something .God I  am  starting to  scratch my head  aaaaaaaahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahahah, sorry  burst  of  energy.

Okay  so   here is something  that  we  can  talk  about .  People  who  do not  like of change  so scared  that  you  wont  let  things  go and  we  all became  internet hoarders  with  old  websites and  favorite sites  that  we have  had  since  13 , even  though  we  don"t  look at  them anymore .Why  can't  we  give  it  up. You  know  I  was  just  going  to  delete my  Myspace but then  I 'm  like  wait  my  cousin  is  only  uses it.  Damn it  I  just  can't let go  can  I .
rrrrrrrrrrrr I  am  so  frustrated  now.  My rant  which makes  no sense  

Now  I  don't  want  to  do  anything . God I  hate this  illness  sometimes,  wait all the  time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment