Sunday, January 16, 2011

Okay  first  I  want  to  say  that  if  you  read my  blogs   you may  find spelling  mistakes , That  is  because  I  am  what  many  call Dyslexia, I  had  to  look  up  how  to  spell it. lol So  why  am I  doing  this, one because  I  think  it  may  help people  and  also  talking  about  what  is  going  on  in my  life   will help me and my illness.

I  guess one  could say  I  have  messed  up  since  I was  13, I  developed Post-traumatic stress  disorder also known as  PTSD.  That came  about  when  I  saw  an  old man killed  by  a  drunk  driver.   By  14  I  had full blown Depression  , At  16   I  started  cutting  and  by  18  I  took my  first  trip  into  the  hospital.  Then  at  21  I  was  diagnosed  with  Bipolar and   and  this past  year  I  have been in  and  out  of  the    hospital.  And  so  now  along  with  the  Bipolar  I  am  seeing  and  hearing and  feeling  things.


So  this blog  is the  trials and tribulations and  triumphs.


with crazy  love  Bipolar115 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to see you have an outlet! Writing can release such a large amount of stress due to the illnesses you encounter in life. I also appreciate the link to my group on facebook! I hope we can continue to help you and if you need me give me a shout :) Brian

    ReplyDelete