Saturday, February 5, 2011

Trying to tell people you love that you have bipolar

 You know  I  thought it would be easy  to expinle my  bipolar  to  people. Some time people  call you  nuts  and  say  "o that  explains it." There  has been times when  I  want to  scream my  head of and  say  fuck you, But then  I  have  to  stop my  self .

Is it  just me  or  do your  parents try  to explain  your  mental  illness  as  something that  just  gos away, the older you  get.  I  think it  is  the  oppiste   I think that it  guess worse when you  get  older.

I  found some  sites that gives  a  little help with this  whole thing
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/667969/how_to_tell_someone_you_have_bipolar.html?cat=72

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/667969/how_to_tell_someone_you_have_bipolar.html?cat=72

i  hope these  help
with  Crazy love Felisha

1 comment:

  1. Don't give up hope dear. I told my mother in 2008, shortly after my diagnosis. She said that that probably explained my struggles and rebellion in my teens. However, she did not start "taking an interest" in my illness until these last few months. She is doing her best to understand and ask questions. Sometimes, it just takes some time for loved ones to come around. We can't always expect someone to understand something that they cannot see. Sure they can see the symptoms, the effects of the medication, but they cannot see inside our heads, they cannot read our thoughts. Don't give up hun, sometimes it just takes a lil while for them to comprehend. I wish you luck and peace with this.

    ReplyDelete